Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update!

Busy day today! I'm SOOO excited about the presidential debate today! I live about a hour from where the debate is, and so for once I'm proud to live in SC today! I'm also trying to get a revolution on neopets, because they totally SCREWED UP THE LAYOUT!!!! I've played neopets for eh... 7 years now? I have three accounts, and the layout has never changed... it's soo screwed up now. No one is going to see this, but if you play neo please please sign my petition at http://www.neopets.com/~revenge254 I have like... eh 7 signers so far... horrible right, but I'm busy. I did neo graphics but now they're all ruined! My guild is so messed up... grr... anyway...
I'm keeping up with debate news, playing neo, doing homework, playing runescape ( today I got on... I'm a lvl 25 and my name is Raven Embers I have 5k rune ess sitting around if someone wants to buy it for 21 gp each), and talking on the phone... oh yeah, and trying to cook dinner! Can't wait for the debate though!

8 comments:

Pure.Ash said...

wow... are you the jonathan off of the robotics team? I deleted the comment a) because I'm not supposed to go by that online and b) you spelled it wrong, which ticks me off =)? That's random... I guess the web isn't as wide as I thought it was... I keep stumbling across people here. Thought you seemed kinda familiar... odd.

Pure.Ash said...

Bleh... today really is crazy. That dinner I mentioned... it got burned. Talented me. Oh well... I haven't eaten all day, I'll live a few more hours.

Anonymous said...

yeah that would be me.
i didnt know you were into all that wicca stuff.

Pure.Ash said...

just studying it... there's a difference. It's just for the book, because Christianity wouldn't work out... I tried though. I love to study different religions, they're so interesting. They make history, and it's cool to compare them to each to see similarities/differences, all that stuff.

Anonymous said...

but you have to be careful. they do hold power, and its not the friendly kind.

Pure.Ash said...

I know. I knew a wiccan kid a few years ago... he was crazy, evil, freaky- I don't know how to describe him, but he was weird.
I'm not going to start lighting candles anytime soon, just taking bits and peices to try and develop my own version for my "world" in the book (you know kinda like Middle Earth only not... you have to read my notes to get it).

Anonymous said...

sweet. i wanna copy then.

Pure.Ash said...

ummm... yeah... you expect me to type up two notebooks full of notes special for you? No way. I'm not even gonna do that for me. =P :)
I'm working on an essay about it though. which I'll probably post here. I've been working on this for 2 years and I need to type some of it up... maybe I'll write a detailed summary or something later today.