Tuesday, April 3, 2007

'Ello People

Hi peoples. ‘Tis been a while. I’ve been kinda busy, but I’ve got today off… I figured I’d write something. I’ve been studying stuff for my book, actually trying to create a religion for my people. I’ve come up with some pretty cool stuff. The religion is a cross between a slightly Chinese thing (4 elements), pagan (nature worship), and Wicca (witchcraft/nature worship). I was also looking into some Goth style stuff to toss in, but it didn’t work out. It’s kinda hard to explain, but you have the four elements (water, earth, air, fire) and your four seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall) and they each relate in the cycle of life. The each of the four seasons and the four elements has a God, so there are eight major Gods. You also have darkness, light, and magic in another unnamed category.
I’ve been slightly addicted to my research… let’s see what else… hmmm. That duke university class is almost over… I’m gonna miss it, even if it took up mountains of my time. What else? Oh yeah… I was you-tubeing the other day, I found this, slightly funny: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4 … I’ve been singing that silly song now for a while. My family got a solar pool heater installed a few days ago, so I can swim. That’s really it… bye people… drop me a note, or something…

No comments: