Saturday, June 2, 2007

Bob.

Ah…. Today is one of those slow days, where I’m too tired to really do anything, so I’m sitting here, listening to Boulevard of Broken Dreams (this is probably my all-time favorite song), and looking through old files.
Today I happened upon my collection of Bobs. That probably sounded really dumb, but ‘bob’ is my buddy. ‘He’ is simply an animated stick figure who can dance and do all kinds of stuff. Bob rocks. What else can I say? I made my first Bob back in February, when I first learned to animate. I drew each slide individually in Microsoft paint, and it took me 3 hours to get all 50 slides just right.
I think I’ll post some Bob’s on here… maybe later. I’m trying to decide which one is best, I have several of him dancing… the one of his guitar solo is cute too… I think I’ll upload the guitar one.

(click here to see the animation)
This is the bob guitar solo... not the best, but it's ok. I know absolutely nothing about playing the guitar, and I'm pretty sure he's holding his guitar wrong. Sorry about that... deal with it.

No comments: